Pay-Per-Click Training – WebLiquids Provides a Complete and Industry Based PPC Training in Chandigarh. Get Google Ad words, Bing/Yahoo Ad-Center hands on training in Chandigarh, Panchkula and Mohali, Punjab, India.
PPC is a paid marketing concept which is a sub category of Digital Marketing.
In Our Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh you would get the Complete understanding of SEO, PPC, analytics, email marketing and such 36 modules. For Now Let’s focus on Google Paid Ads.
Our PPC training in Chandigarh will help you to understand, how to get Instant Business and how to test new Business Models in real time with Online Advertising. We Provide Training on all the Major used Platforms Such As Google Adwords, Bing Ads Center Training, Twitter Ads Training, Facebook Marketing Training, LinkedIn Ads Training Etc.
So if you are looking for PPC training in Chandigarh consider our FREE Demo session to get more clarity about the process.
Importance of PPC Course in Chandigarh
PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click and it is a major segment of Digital Marketing. It plays an important role in promoting & advertising the product. Google and Bing are the top most commonly used Search Engines for surfing. They allow individuals and businesses to buy listings in their Search Engine Results Page (SERP). For your PPC training in Chandigarh, you must consider taking our demo class.
In this, advertisers pay to Google for each click on their advertisement by visitors. It’s the quickest way to create brand awareness and get the target traffic to your website. Must read topics Question before Setting up PPC Campaign and What is the Best Time to Run PPC Ads.
Search engine advertising is the most important and popular form of Pay-Per-Click (PPC). It provides the sponsored links to the advertiser according to the set of bid ad placements when visitors search on a keyword which is related to their brand and business offering.
Ad-Words & Bing ads appear on Search Engine Result Page (SERP) above and below of Search Results.
Whenever an ad get Clicks and sends a Visitor on a website then a small amount of fee will be deducted from our account and goes to Google or Bing, depending on which search engine we are using.
If Your PPC ads are working as per your strategies than it is worth paying a little dollar for a big profit. So to boost up your business you need to go through PPC training in Chandigarh
Get Quick Response
PPC Training in Chandigarh - content brief
3 Sets Course Module
(18 In-depth Concepts)
- If Matter
This is Why we do ! what we do
Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh - content Detailed
- Understanding Inorganic Search Results
- Introduction to Google Ad-words & PPC Advertising
- Overview of Microsoft Ad-center (Bing & Yahoo)
- Setting up Google Ad-words Account
- Understanding Ad-words Account Structure
- Campaigns, Ad-groups, Ads, Keywords, etc.
- Types of Advertising Campaigns – Search, Display
- Shopping & Video
- Difference between Search & Display Campaigns
- Creating Your Firs Google Ads Account
- Understanding the Google Ads Account
- Using Your Website Navigational Structure
to Structure Your Google Ads Campaigns
- Understanding Location Targeting
- Configuring Location Targeting in Google
- Understanding Advanced Location Options
- Setting and Configuring Languages
- Setting Your Daily Budget and
Understanding How Daily Budgets Work in Google.
- Using Google’s Default Bid Strategy (Clicks)
And Optional Max CPC Bid Limit
- Bidding Strategies: Target Search Page
- Bidding Strategies: Target ROAS
- Bidding Strategies: Target CPA
- Bidding Strategies: Target Outranking Share
- Bidding Strategies: Maximize Clicks
- Bidding Strategies: Enhanced CPC Bidding
- Bidding Strategies: Manual CPC Bidding
- Campaign Start and End Dates
- Introduction to Dynamic Search Ads!
- Understanding Sitelink Extensions
- Callout Extensions
- Call Extensions
- Structured Snippet Extensions
- App Extensions
- Message Extensions
- Location Extensions
- Promotion Extensions
- Price Extensions
- Understanding Ad Rotation Settings
- Ad Group Structure Basics and Organization
- Ad Group Structure Ideas
- Creating Our First Ad Group in Google Ads
- The Anatomy of Google Text Ads
- Compliance in Google Text Ads
- Requesting a Manual Review of Your Ads
and Expediting the Process
- Best Practices for Successful Text Ads
Configuring Your Billing Details in Google
- Keyword Basics: Keywords vs Queries
- The Basics of Keyword Research
- The Basics of Keyword Planning
- The Basics of Keyword Organization
- Understanding Keyword Match Types
- Keyword Match Types: Broad Match
- Keyword Match Types: Broad Match
- Keyword Match Types: Phrase Match
- Keyword Match Types: Exact Match
- Keyword Match Types: Negative Match
- Using the Search Term Report to Find
- Understanding Negative Keyword Lists
- Adding Negative Keywords at The Ad Group
- Keyword Research: Google Suggestions,
Google Related Searches and Autocomplete
- Keyword Research: Using the Google
- The 6 Main Ways People
Communicate With Search Engines
- Keyword Planning: Understanding the Buyer
- Keyword Planning: What Keywords Can
Teach Us About Buying Intent
- Keyword Organization Mergewords
- Keyword Bidding Basics: Setting Your Initial
Max CPC Bids
- Account Structure: How To Create A New Ad
Group Within Your Campaign
- Creating Multiple, Relevant Ads For Your
New Ad Groups
- How To Navigate Between Ad Groups,
Keywords and Ads Within A Campaign
- Introduction To The AdWords Auction
- Understanding Quality Score: Click Through
Rate And Ad Relevancy
- Understanding Quality Score: Landing Page
- Understanding Ad Rank and How It Is
- When You Could Ignore Low Quality Scores
(and when you can’t!)
- Navigating The AdWords Dashboard
- How To Edit, Pause And Enable Keywords,
Ad Groups and Campaigns
- Editing The Essential Campaign Settings
- How To Create New Campaigns That Will
Improve Your Results
- How To Use Your Website To Make The
Best Campaigns Possible
- How To Set Up Powerful Custom
Schedules For Your Campaigns
- Understanding Bid Adjustments And Using
Them To Enhance Your Custom Schedules
- Understanding Negative Keywords
- Using Broad, Phrase and Exact Match With
Your Negative Keywords
- Adding and Removing Negative Keywords
and Negative Keyword Lists
- Introduction To Ad Extensions
- The Benefits Of Using Ad Extensions
- Different Types Of Ad Extensions and Best
- Adding Sitelink Extensions
- Configuring Your Sitelink Extensions For
The Best Results
- Adding Callout Extensions And Phone
- The 5 Primary Forms Of Remarketing
- Realizing The Benefits And Importance Of
- How To Create And Add Your Remarketing
- Creating Your First Remarketing Audience
- Configuring Your Remarketing Campaign
- Understanding The Basics Of Conversion
- Exploring The Different Conversion Actions
Visitors Take On Your Site
- Setting Up Conversion Tracking For Form
- Generating And Installing Your Conversion
- Understanding The Basics Of Phone Call
- Return On Investment (ROI) vs. Return On
Ad Spend (ROAS): Important Distinction
- How To Mathematically Calculate ROI and
- Calculating Max CPC Bids From Your
Conversion Rate And Conversion Value
- Calculating Profitable Keyword Bids Based
On Revenue Per Click
- Types of Display Campaigns – All features, Mobile App, Remarketing, Engagement.
- Creating Your First Display Campaign.
- The difference between Search & Display Campaign Settings.
- Doing Campaign Level Settings.
- Understanding CPM bid Strategy.
- Doing Advanced Settings.
- Understanding Ads Placements.
- Creating Different Ad-groups.
- Using Display Planner Tool.
- Finding Relevant Websites for Ads Placements.
- Creating Text Ads.
- Creating Banner Ads Using Tool.
- Uploading Banner Ads.
- Examples of good & bad Banner Ads Display Campaign.
- Setup your Youtube Ads
- Different types of Video Ads
- What is CPV bidding
- Creating your 1st Video Ads
- Setting up your Data feed
- Setting up your PLA Campaign
- Creating Ad-groups
Creating your App Install Campaign
- Understanding Search Queries and
What We Learn From Searcher Language
- Accessing The Search Query Report
and Understanding Long Tail Keywords
- Qualifying Your Ad Text and How To
A/B Split Test Your Ads
Want to Know More
Career Options after Paid Marketing
- PPC Executive.
- PPC Account Manager.
- PPC Professionals
- PPC Assistant Manager
- PPC Manager
- PPC Analyst
- SEM Executive
- Google AdWords Manager
Who should attend PPC Training
- A student after 10+2 | Mtech, Btech CSE, MCA, BCA
- Students who wish to learn Paid Marketing.
- Content Writers and Copywriters.
- Marketing Consultants.
- Brand Managers and Product Managers.
- Freshers for Better Career Opportunities.
- SEO Marketing Professionals.
- Small Business Owners.
- Job Seekers.
- Want to become entrepreneur
- House Wives.
Salaries in digital marketing
Creative Team Members
Our Smashing Students
They are Working with
Few Reasons to choose us